Skilled Orange County Personal Injury and Civil Litigation Attorneys Stand Up for You
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LAW FIRM HANDLES EVERYTHING FROM REAL ESTATE TO LIVING WILLS TO WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
Johnson and Cruz, PC is a Fullerton-based law firm that serves clients throughout Orange County. Founded as a personal injury and workers’ compensation practice, we have expanded to offer representation in wider areas of law. Today, our attorneys provide strategic and aggressive litigation for clients who are engaged in business disputes or real estate transactions. We also represent clients with planning for healthcare management through living wills and other directives. We will be pleased to apply our extensive experience to your legal matter.
Our personal injury litigation services work on a contingency fee basis—you don’t owe us any money unless you win. Visit our offices in Fullerton today for free legal consultancy with our injury attorneys for your lawsuits across Orange County and Southern California.
Attentive counsel choose the most effective remedies for client situations
People throughout Orange County turn to us for our proven strengths, which include:
- Well-developed litigation skills — Whether it’s a personal injury case, a real estate dispute or something else, we know how to handle cases in California courts and achieve positive results.
- Effective negotiation techniques —We know that favorable, cost-effective outcomes sometimes come through negotiation and we are always open to pursuing that route.
- Client-focused service — We devote our full attention to you as our client, communicating regularly and making sure you are comfortable with the direction your case is going.
We offer a free initial consultation to evaluate your legal issue and to give you the information you need to decide on a plan of action.
Our lawyers provide skilled representation in multiple areas of law
Our firm offers a broad variety of legal services that include:
- Personal injury — We will aggressively pursue a personal injury suit to win you compensation for injuries suffered in an auto accident, slip and fall, bike accident, pedestrian accident, dog bite incident or other mishap.
- Workers’ compensation — We’ll help you navigate California workers’ compensation system to recover benefits if you suffered a repetitive stress injury, construction site injury or any other harm on the job.
- Real estate — Our real estate attorneys handle residential and commercial transactions and provide representation in related proceedings.
- Civil litigation — We’re deeply experienced in civil litigation covering many areas of dispute, including breach of contract, construction, employment and other business matters.
- Living wills — We can help you create a living will (also known as an advance directive) to help ensure your wishes will be carried out if you should become incapacitated.
- Trusts - We can assist you in drafting and developing a trust plan that will leave your legacy with your loved ones and avoid the rigorous hurdles of probate court.
We take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t pay any attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation for you.
Our Southern California lawyers offer a free initial consultation
At the Law Office of Johnson and Cruz, PC in Fullerton, we seek to build long-term relationships with our clients as work to fulfill their full range of needs. To arrange a free initial consultation, please call 714-283-3803 or contact us online today.